Video Analytics: BriefCam
Transforming video into actionable intelligence
Make your cameras systems more powerful than ever before! Less than 1% of surveillance video is actually reviewed, however most Law Enforcement agencies are required to create expensive infrastructure around video.
BriefCam offers a powerful set of video review tools for locating events of interest rapidly and accurately. Generate more leads and reach targets more quickly.
BriefCam’s users have used this technology to find bombing suspects within days of an incident, out of thousands of hours of footage from diverse camera feeds. Narrow down on suspects more efficiently by reviewing hours of video footage within minutes.
Reviewing hours of video footage is cumbersome. What if you could analyze footage in minutes, narrowing down suspects much quicker than ever before? Check out the comparison of reviewing the daunting original video footage verses review with BriefCam:
BriefCam Video Synopsis:
How is Law Enforcement using this investigation tool?
- Post-event and routine review of large quantities of video files analyzed in minutes, instead of hours
- Indexing entire content for instant access to what you need to find
- True search engine for video (search for colors, objects, vehicle types, pathway, travel direction, etc)
- Transforming video to “quantitative insights” for the business planning
- Pinpoint events of interest
- Real-time alerting engine
- Proactive solution for security, safety and business applications
- Reach targets quickly and take the required action
Brite has cultivated a comprehensive Intelligence Center containing the best products for your investigative staff. Aside from BriefCam’s Video Analytics, our Intelligence Center includes Vigilant’s LPR and Getac’s In-Car Video Solutions
Want to learn more about BriefCam or Brite’s Intelligence Center? Fill out the form and we will be in touch!