Mission Critical Communication Technology
Get Connected. Stay Connected.
With Brite’s suite of mobile communications, get connected and stay connected. Sierra Wireless provides solutions to meet your mobile communication needs, from connecting one device, to creating a mobile command center. With significant industry experience and certified engineers on staff, Brite has you covered.
The AirLink® GX Series of mobile gateways delivers high performance, mission-critical cellular communication and GPS location. Its rugged military spec design (MIL-STD 810) and water-resistant aluminum casing (IP-64 rating) enables it to withstand the extreme temperature changes, humidity, shock, and vibration found in mobile applications.The GX Series is ideal for in-vehicle field deployments such as connecting police cars, fire trucks, ambulances, public transit, etc.
Rugged, Mobile 3G/4G Gateway
- Consolidate all communications over single data plan
- Rugged design for vehicle environment
- Collect vehicle events, diagnostics and workforce status
Airlink Management Service
- Configure, monitor and manage gateways remotely
- Set alerts for critical events and prevent downtime
- Centrally manage software upgrades
The high performance, LTE-Advanced Vehicle router was designed to offer high power, long range Wifi and Ethernet and up to 300 Mbps down-link speeds. The router increases efficiency, streamlines operations and reduces costs by supporting advanced remote visibility and insight into the vehicle area network (VAN), field applications and assets, and the workforce. The MP70 was built to withstand harsh environments and will maintain power during 5V brownouts and spikes from -600 VDC to 200 VDC. The router is both IP64 rated and MIL-STD-810G to resist water, dust, and damage from shock, vibration, temperature and humidity.
Rugged LTE Router
- Offers high performance vehicle area network (VAN)
- Provides connected vehicle awareness
- Purpose built for vehicles
- Provides secure intelligent communications
- Network management in the cloud or in the enterprise data center
oMG Mobile Gateway
The oMG is designed to deliver secure, persistent, wireless wide area networking for vehicles. This power gateway is used as a central communications hub in the vehicle.Reduce costly data plans by connecting multiple devices simultaneously by sharing the WAN uplink via Ethernet, Serial, USB, Bluetooth and WiFi. The network policy engine enables intelligent switching between networks, based on a variety of operational factors. This solution extends the enterprise network and management to the fleet, ensuring reliable and secure network access for mobile users.
Rugged Multi-Network Gateway
- Vehicle LTE multi-networking platform
- GPS Vehicle Tracking
- MIL-STD-810G certified
- FirstNet Band 14 Option
- Sub-second networking switching
- Mobile, multi-network security with AirLink® Connection Manager (ACM)
- Instant network insight and control with the AirLink® Mobility Manager (AMM)
AirLink Management Service (ALMS)
The management service provided by AirLink is a secure cloud based interface that allows you to manage all your devices. The advanced application supports over-the-air device registration, configuration and software displays. The interactive dashboard and map shows the status, signal strength and location of all the devices reducing time spent on diagnosing problems.
- Identify problems with interactive dashboards
- Set alerts on critical events to prevent downtime
- Update device firmware and application software
- Manage firmware upgrade campaign with automatic retry capabilities and reporting of results
- Lower airtime costs with delta patch mechanism
- Centralize configuration with templates
- Manage inventory of devices and subscriptions
- Reduce deployment times with CSV file upload