Consistent, Reliable and Low Cost
The Brite Interview Room DVR System provides the ability and control your department needs to capture real-time, interview room video and audio for use in investigations, or as evidence in court.
The Brite Interview Room DVR System was designed to function with a high degree of consistency and reliability combined with ease of use at a low cost of ownership. It has been designed with law enforcement in mind; understanding that each agency has specific needs and requirements. In addition, the Brite Interview Room can monitor and record up to four (4) separate Interview Rooms.
- One button recording
- Separate Multi-Function Replay Screen
- Easy recording to DVD in an executable format that can be played on any DVR or DVD player
- Video and audio are recorded on separate channels to ensure the true quality and integrity of the sources
- The Brite Interview Room DVR System can be set to start recording manually, on startup, on motion detection, or on a trigger (such as the light switch being activated)
- On-screen audio indicator lets the user know that audio is being recorded