If you are dissatisfied with any product you must contact our customer service department (firstname.lastname@example.org) to begin the Return Materials Authorization (RMA) process. This process must begin within 20 days of receipt of the specific product.
Common RMA Queries and Questions
- No product returns will be accepted after the first 30 days. (After the Invoice date.)
- All products must be new, unopened, and never installed.
- All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All shipping charges will be at the customer’s expense.
- Any Foreign orders that are detained or confiscated by customs are not subject for refund.
- All Special order products, software, and software licenses are non-refundable.
- Product must be returned in its original package, in resalable condition with all manuals and documentation intact.
If any product is faulty (DOA) due to a manufacturer’s defect, we guarantee 100% credit or product replacement during the warranty period, based on manufacturer’s policy.
Please see below for product specific warranty information:
Important Information Updates:
Please be aware of EOL of Windows products that will occur this year
- Win 8 preinstalled is EOLing June 30. – Last CTO order date is June 15th
- Win 7 preinstalled with Win8 or Win8.1 license also EOLs on June 30. – Last CTO order date is June 15th
- Win 8.1 preinstalled EOLs Oct 30 – Last CTO order date is October 15th
- Win 7 Pro EOLs Oct 30 – Last CTO order date is October 15th
- Win 10 will be only Operating System we will be able to offer for CTO orders to factory after October 15th